- Duration: All the swimming with dolphin experience is approximately 3 hours.
- Availability: Every day.
Price: €65/per person
Price: €43/per child (from 6 to 11 years old)
Swimming with Dolphins
- Swimming with Dolphins is one of the most magical things to do in Madeira, is an activity you can’t miss! Madeira is home of more than 25 species of cetaceans.
- Take a swim in our crystal-clear waters with the company of our friendly dolphins.
- Learn more about the different species that lives in the water of Madeira.
- Be dazzled by the amazing views over the island and the amazing cliffs.
During the trip enjoy the views over the coastline of Madeira where you can observe, depending on which side of the island you’ll go to see the dolphins, the cliff of Cabo Girão (The highest cliff in Europe) or the statue of Christ, the Redeemer in Garajau.
Swimming with dolphins is one of the best experiences you can have and one you will never forget. We are allowed to swim with two kind of dolphin species in Madeira Island (common dolphin and the Atlantic spotted dolphins) also, we will provide you with a lot of information regarding how to swim with them in a wild environment. We will provide you the snorkeling material in order to provide you a lifetime experience.
Do we need to know how to swim?
What to wear/bring?
Is lifejacket provides?
It is safe to swim with wild dolphin in Madeira?
3 Hours Selected Days
Have you ever though on a better way to see the sunset than inside a catamaran?
Well, this trip puts everything together to give you the best experience ever. Starting at the Marina of Funchal, you’ll set sail in direction of Cabo Girão…
Trips: 18:30 (From June to 15-September)
3 Hours Selected Days
Deserta Islands is the name of three small uninhabited islands situated south-east of Madeira. In this trip you will have the poss)ibility to visit the main island “Deserta Grande”, here you will find a Natural…
Trips: 09:00 (From May to October)
3 Hours Everyday
Enjoy a trip along the south coast of the island sailing aboard a catamaran, where you will have also the opportunity to watch dolphins and whales on their natural habitat. Starting at the Marina of Funchal…
Days: Everyday – mornings (10:30)/ Afternoon (15:00)