- Availability: Tuesday.
- Duration: 7h and 30min approximately.
- Places we will visit: Câmara de Lobos, Campanário, Lugar da serra, Jardim da serra, Boca da Corrida + Catamaran in the south coast of Madeira Island.
Price: €70/per person (Picnic included)
Price: €35/per child
Jeep Safari + Catamaran Combo
- Visit the fishing village of Camara de Lobos, one of Winston Churchill’s greatest passions.
- Be delighted by the amazing view over the Nun’s Valley, one of the most impressive view on Madeira Island.
- After exploring the mountains in a Jeep tour, you will explore the sea and observe cetaceans in a catamaran trip.
- A truly Madeiran experience between the green (mountain) and the blue (ocean).
We continue our journey towards Boca da Corrida, passing by Jardim da Serra, where we have an amazing view over the Nun’s Valley, during summertime you will see in our open roof jeeps the cherry trees in flowers along the road.
Finishing our jeep safari trip, we go in direction of the harbor where you’ll set sail and go explore our coast and also have the opportunity to see whales and dolphins along the way.
Is a 4WD Jeep tour in Madeira ideal for me?
How many people will be in the jeep?
Can I drive the Jeep?
Is this tour available for everyone?
It is possible to do a Jeep tour in private?
It is possible to see cetacean during the catamaran tour?
The Jeep Safari – the fascinating west – takes you through an amazing experience on the west part of the island. The rugged northwest coast of Madeira, the Laurissilva forest, the natural pools of Porto Moniz create this unique scene.
Places we will visit: Lugar de Baixo, Lombo do Mouro, Bica da Cana, Paul da Serra, Santa, Porto Moniz (Volcanic pools), Chão da Ribeira, Serra D´Agua.
In our jeep tour we will explore the north side of Madeira. Starting by going towards São Vicente, you’ll have amazing views over this valley and the north coast of Madeira when you reach the village. From there you continue in direction of Santana…
Places we will visit: São Vicente – Ponta Delgada – São Jorge – Santana – Faial – Poiso.
This trip on the south part of the island takes you up to the highest and most extensive plateau we have here in Madeira, Paul da Serra. Here you are surrounded by the Laurissilva forest (World Heritage by UNESCO since 1999). A jeep tour in…
Places we will visit: Paul da Serra – Ponta do Pargo – Paul do Mar – Jardim do Mar – Calheta – Ponta do Sol