At Madeira Adventure Kingdom, the safe and safety of our clients and staff is always our top priority. According with the world health organization as well as the national and regional health authorities (SNS) we prepare this guideline with all the safety measures to be implemented in our company.
This document will be updated according with the general situation of the pandemic COVID-19 and also with the recommendations of the national and international health organizations.
We understand that sometimes plans change. That’s why, when you book with us you have the flexibility to change or cancel your booking and you will receive a full refund if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance.
– All Vehicles will be completely cleaned and disinfected with recommended antiseptic products before each service.
– The Occupancy of the vehicles will be limited as per Government rules.
– Drivers and guides will be wearing personal protective equipment.
– All the guest need to wear protective mask during all the duration of the transportation.
– Antiseptic solution is mandatory before clients enter the van. The location of the dispenser will be shown to the clients by our staff.
– Front seats are reserved only for staff member, customers will not be allowed in that seating area.
– All the vehicles will be disinfected with every arrival.
IN OUR OFFICE
– Antiseptic solution dispensers will be available in the entrance.
– Assistance via chat/WhatsApp will be available to facilitate the communication.
– We will limited the capacity of the office.
– High-touch surfaces and objects will be cleaned up and disinfected regularly.
– Contactless payment will be prioritized.
IN OUR TOURS
– All staff and clients need to wear the mask only during the transportation, is not mandatory to wear the mask during the walk. The guide will provide to the customers a briefing with all the security recommendations.
– Social distance between participants will be respected.
– People with symptoms of fever, cough or difficulty breathing will not allowed to do the walk and recommended to be at the hotel.
– Respiratory etiquette recommendation: cough or sneeze into the forearm, clean your hands always after coughing or sneezing, avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with your hand.
– Early pick-ups will be prioritize in order to avoid the crowds during the walk.
– In the end of the tour we will provide a plastic bag for garbage , this bag will be properly close and placed in the trash in the end of the service.
– All the equipment used will be disinfected with a special antiseptic product (specially the canyoning equipment) before and after the activity.
Discover the Best Activities in Madeira
Madeira Levada walks, Canyoning, Scuba diving, Madeira Island tours, Jeep safari, Whale & Dolphin watching, Groups & Incentives and Coach Excursion.