- 1. Domain Ownership www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com
- 2. General Conditions
- 4. Cookies Policy
- 5. Consumer Information
The site www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com is registered and is owned by Rodrigues & Cro Lda, entity responsible for www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com.
For any clarification related to the site www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com or these General Terms and Conditions of Use and Contracting (CGCU) you may contact the Madeira Adventure Kingdom Customer Service through any of the following means:
1. These general conditions set the relationship between the Customer and Madeira Adventure Kingdom.
2. Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a registered trademark in (INPI), the trade name and all billing will be billed by our name: Rodrigues & Cro Ltd.
3. The registration in an activity requires knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
4. Madeira Adventure Kingdom assures a third-party insurance and personal accident insurance according to Article 46 of Regional Legislative Decree Nº 30/2008/M, on the 12th August 2008. All participants are covered by insurance of Madeira Adventure Kingdom according with the Portuguese law.
5. Madeira Adventure Kingdom have a touristic animation License “Alvará” Nº 63/M/2008 issued by the Regional Tourism Direction authorizing the activities held by Adventure Kingdom.
6. The price shown for each activity includes all the equipment necessary to practice the activity. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that you are in good health conditions, for the practice of the activities.
7. To make a reservation you must send an email to Madeira Adventure Kingdom with the activity that you want to do. Then we will send you an email with the details for the payment of 100% of the total cost, just after the payment your booking is confirmed.
8. The payment can be paid with Credit card (through PayPal) or with PayPal account.
9. You should only complete the payment after the confirmation of reservation by Adventure Kingdom.
10. The Adventure Kingdom reserves the right to cancel any activity, reimbursing the client after deducting the expenses of organizing the activity.
11. No shows and cancelations on the day of the activity will be not refundable.
12. Activities may be canceled in the following circumstances:
- The minimum participants are not guaranteed.
- Due to weather conditions.
- Due to not being met the minimum conditions of security.
- Due to reasons beyond our reach: collapse, wars, conflicts, etc…
- Are not fulfilled the conditions agreed between each other-
13. The customer is responsible for their individual behavior on each activity and may be unable to perform the rest of the activity if he puts at risk the integrity of others.
14. Adventure Kingdom is not responsible for accidents resulting from carelessness or disregard of the participants in the information monitors.
15. Personal objects are in the care of its owners, Adventure Kingdom is not responsible for the objects lost during the activity.
16. Customers give to Adventure Kingdom all rights in the audiovisual material collected during the activity and allow its use for promotional purposes.17. Excursions, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Catamaran and Jeep Safari are activities carried out by local suppliers,
17. Excursions, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Catamaran and Jeep Safari are activities carried out by local suppliers, Madeira Adventure Kingdom is only an intermediate.
The company Madeira Adventure Kingdom (hereinafter “MAK”), the entity responsible for www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com values the privacy of its members/clients and in this sense undertakes to respect it, ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the data registered by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to provide users with the conditions of Security and Privacy, and only the data necessary for the provision of the service are requested and collected, according to the explicit indications on the website. You are free to access, correct, or delete your data.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Company: Rodrigues & Cro Lda.
Contact Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We assume the following commitments with the users:
- To process data in a lawful and fair manner, collecting only the information necessary and relevant to the purpose for which it is intended.
- Allow the data subject to access and correct some information about him/her.
- Keep the data accurate and, if necessary, current.
- Guarantee free of charge the right to delete the data used when required by the holder.
- Possess security mechanisms that prevent the consultation, modification, destruction or addition of the data by an unauthorized person to do so.
- Do not perform interconnection of personal data, unless authorized by law.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “RGPD”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In legal terms, “personal data” means any information of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, and protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The MAK maintains a database with the registration of its clients. The data present on this basis are solely the data provided by the data at the time of its registration and are automatically collected and processed, according to the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by MAK, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union membership, religious belief, private life and racial or ethnic origin, as well as data on health and sex life, including genetic data, shall not be solicited.
In no case shall we carry out any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
Grant to other persons or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that we treat through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Reservation requests;
- (ii) Communication with customers and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Contact Order Processing;
- (iv) Claim Processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Verify, maintain and develop systems and statistical analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Preventing and combating fraud;
- (ix) Request for comments on products or services purchased;
- (x) Conduct satisfaction surveys.
MAK guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Although the MAK does collect and process data in a secure manner and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The MAK website has a contact form in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire MAK offer. If users provide personal data to the MAK via this contact form, they will not be used for any purpose other than what is requested by the user.
The www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com website has a chat , where users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire MAK offer. If users provide personal data to the MAK via chat, they will not be used for any purpose other than what is requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to the access to the information regarding the service contracted with MAK in order to be able to offer additional services to the contractor.
At the time of the collection of personal data, except in the fields where the contrary is indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless indicated otherwise). However, failure to respond to data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that it is impossible to access the service for which the data were requested.
If you do not agree to the above conditions, MAK will not be able to contract with you through its website.
4. ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, the MAK may transfer its personal data to other entities that will treat it for the following purposes:
- Provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing activities;
The entities to whom the MAK and their personal data to deal with them in the above mentioned terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance companies;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services;
- Payment management and processing entities;
- Processing and ordering entities.
5. STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by the MAK may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
MAK states that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment and / or access, account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
The MAK guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers either in the register or in the process of buying / ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data takes place safely and prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be entered on a Secure Server (128 bit SSL) that encrypts / encodes (transforms into a code). You can verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
The personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
The MAK whenever you access any personal data, undertakes to:
- To store them by means of legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature that guarantee their security, thus avoiding unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology, to nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for the purposes previously defined;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by the workers whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service and they are bound by the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. Should the information be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to keep the confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to users who have previously authorized them expressly.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004 of January 7, in case you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from MAK, you can request opposition from the service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, opposition, and portability at any time upon request by any of the following means:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Estrada da Eira do Serrado Nº 38B
Funchal, Madeira 9020-156
If you wish, at any time, to cease to be part of the MAK database you can exercise this right through these contacts.
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that is downloaded to the user’s device when you visit a web page. The main objective is to recognize the user whenever he or she accesses the site, also allowing for better quality and better use of the site. site. Briefly: aim to simplify your navigation on madeira-adventure-kingdom.com
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they do not damage the user’s device / device and, if enabled in the configuration of your browser, help identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the site.
By accessing the site, you expressly consent to the use of this type of Cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your site navigation may not be optimized, and some of the functionality available on the site may not work correctly.
3. Cookies Used
– Preferences Cookies
These cookies allow websites to memorize information that changes the behavior and appearance of the Website. These cookies can also help you change the text size, font, and other customizable parts of Web pages. Losing information stored in a cookie of preference may make the Website experience less functional, but should not impede its operation.
– Security Cookies
Security cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of logon credentials and protect data from unauthorized persons. For example, you can block many types of attacks, such as attempts to steal content from forms that you fill in Web pages.
– Process Cookies
Process cookies help the website to run and provide services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the Website can not function properly.
– Session State Cookies
Websites often collect information about how users interact with a particular web page. This can include the pages that users visit most frequently and whether users receive error messages from particular pages. So-called “session-state cookies” help improve business services to improve the browsing experience of our users. Blocking or deleting these cookies does not make the website unusable.
– Analysis Cookies
These cookies help website and app owners understand their visitors’ involvement with their web pages. They may use a set of cookies to collect information and report usage statistics for websites without personally identifying individual visitors.
– Advertising Cookies
These Cookies (for example, platforms such as Google or Facebook) help the site owner and / or applications to capture “Leads” to get new advisors / clients / users of the website . The Collected data is anonymous and the user can not be identified. They are used to limit the number of times an ad is viewed and help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
– Cookies and social-plug-ins (social buttons)
These social cookies are intended to allow users to share pages and content through third-party social networks. They can also target the advertising offer on social networks.
Our site also uses plug-ins or social buttons.
The social plug-ins make it possible to facilitate the sharing of pages and contents of the site www.madeira-adventure-kingdom.com on various social platforms. For example, they allow the user to like and share information from our site with their friends on social networks.
For more information about the use of personal data in relation to social networks, the privacy policies of third-party social networks may be consulted.
All cookies are only kept for the time that is strictly necessary for their use.
4. User setup to prevent cookies
For more information about cookies, including to know which cookies have been installed and how they can be managed and deleted, you can access www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not want your site visits to be detected by Google Analytics, you should http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In case of consumption dispute , the consumer may resort to the European Platform for Dispute Settlement in line, available in http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr or the following alternative resolution entities of consumer disputes:
1. CNIACC – Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo
Tel.: 213 847 484;
Web: www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org / www.facebook.com/cniacc
2. CIMAAL – Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Algarve
Tel.: 289 823 135;
3. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra
Tel.: 239 821 690/289;
4. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Tel.: 218 807 000 / 218807030;
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
5. Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto
Tel.: 225 508 349 / 225 029 791;
6. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave/Tribunal Arbitral
Tel.: 253 422 410;
7. Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem de Consumo (Tribunal Arbitral de Consumo)
Tel.: 253 617 604;
8. Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira
Morada: Rua Direita, 27 – 1o Andar, 9050-405 Funchal;
Tel.: 291 215 070
For more information see the Consumer Portal http://www.consumidor.pt
Last Update: 25 May 2018
Discover the Best Activities in Madeira
Madeira Levada walks, Canyoning, Scuba diving, Madeira Island tours, Jeep safari, Whale & Dolphin watching, Groups & Incentives and Coach Excursion.