- Difficult: Level 3 – moderate.
- Duration: Approximately 2h 30m (20min Approach; 2h e 30 Canyon; 10min Exit).
- Availability: Thursday.
- Highest Rappel: Approximately 60 meters high.
- Minimum: In order to run the activity we need a minimum of 2 people.
From: €120/per person
Canyoning Boots: Included
Canyoning in Ribeira Funda – Level 3
- The scenery is spectacular and with waterfalls, natural swimming pools, jumps and slides, it’s almost as if it was created purely for your enjoyment.
- Your instructor will take great pleasure in guiding you down whilst making sure you stay safe and have the maximum amount of fun.
- To carry out a canyon of level 3, you must have previously performed a level 2 activity with our company or provide some proof of an equivalent level of experiences.
The Canyoning Ribeira Funda is an excellent canyoning in Madeira for people looking for the first contacts with large waterfalls. Besides the spectacular waterfall with 60 meters high, this route also has some amazing jumps.
If you are searching for a good experience but do not want to waste time in major approaches and exits, this is the most suitable Canyon in Madeira for you.
A chocolate bar, licenses to carry out activities in the mountains, Canyoning guides, personal insurance (according to the Portuguese law) and transportation from the hotel to the activity and from the activity to the hotel.
What I need to bring?
WE TAKE PHOTOS DURING THE TOUR AND SEND TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE SO YOU CAN REMEMBER THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE FOREVER!
Is this Canyoning suitable for me?
How many meters is the highest waterfall?
Health and fitness requirements?
How many guides will be with me in the tour?
The Canyoning in Pedra Branca is a small but amazing canyon located in the North of Madeira Island. This is the ideal canyon for those who want to venture into higher waterfalls. Although short, this canyon becomes stunning for its…
Highest Rappel: Approximately 50meters high
The Canyoning in Ribeira Hortelã is one of the most emblematic canyoning in Madeira Island and one of the canyons required for true lovers of this amazing aquatic sport. Large waterfalls, beautiful lakes…
Highest Rappel: Approximately 60meters high
*Price: Under Request
The Ribeira do Vimieiro is a very vertical canyon with beautiful and large waterfalls. Unlike most of the canyons in Madeira, this consists in several and successive waterfalls that make us descend about 300 meters gap in only 500 meters long.
Highest Rappel: Approximately 60 meters high
*Price: Under Request