1. These general conditions set the relationship between the Customer and Madeira Adventure Kingdom.
2. Madeira Adventure Kingdom is a registered trademark in (INPI), the trade name and all billing will be billed by our name: Rodrigues & Cro Ltd.
3. The registration in an activity requires knowledge and acceptance of these conditions.
4. Madeira Adventure Kingdom assures a third-party insurance and personal accident insurance according to Article 46 of Regional Legislative Decree Nº 30/2008/M, on the 12th August 2008. All participants are covered by insurance of Madeira Adventure Kingdom according with the portuguese law.
5. Madeira Adventure Kingdom have a touristic animation License “Alvará” Nº 63/M/2008 issued by the Regional Tourism Direction authorizing the activities held by Adventure Kingdom.
6. The price shown for each activity includes all the equipment necessary to practice the activity. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that you are in good health conditions, for the practice of the activities.
7. To make a reservation you must send an email to Madeira Adventure Kingdom with the activity that you want to do. Then we will send you an email with the details for the payment of 100% of the total cost, just after the payment your booking is confirmed.
8. The payment can be paid with Credit card (trough PayPal) or with PayPal account.
9. You should only complete the payment after the confirmation of reservation by Adventure Kingdom.
10. The Adventure Kingdom reserves the right to cancel any activity, reimbursing the client after deducting the expenses of organizing the activity.
11. No show: will not be refunded.
12. Activities may be canceled in the following circumstances:
- The minimum participants are not guaranteed.
- Due to weather conditions.
- Due to not being met the minimum conditions of security.
- Due to reasons beyond our reach: collapse, wars, conflicts, etc…
- Are not fulfilled the conditions agreed between each other-
13. The customer is responsible for their individual behavior on each activity and may be unable to perform the rest of the activity if he puts at risk the integrity of others.
14. Adventure Kingdom is not responsible for accidents resulting from carelessness or disregard of the participants in the information monitors.
15. Personal objects are in the care of its owners, Adventure Kingdom is not responsible for the objects lost during the activity.
16. Customers give to Adventure Kingdom all rights in the audiovisual material collected during the activity and allow its use for promotional purposes.17. Excursions, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Catamaran and Jeep Safari are activities carried out by local suppliers,
17. Excursions, Whale and Dolphin Watching, Catamaran and Jeep Safari are activities carried out by local suppliers, Madeira Adventure Kingdom is only an intermediate.